Friday 8 April 2011

Why am I Doing This?

Well to be honest I'm not entirely sure.  Ok, that's inaccurate; I know exactly why I'm doing this. It's Friday afternoon, I'm ever so slightly at a loose end, and I thought, "Why not?" I'm not even sure at this stage if I'm ever going to tell anyone about the existence of this. I may just use it as a personal thing. I always keep detailed journals of my thoughts and experiences while travelling, but in normal, everyday life I don't. Having said that I often find I have thoughts that I need to write down, and they tend to get put on the nearest available scrap of paper, to be discovered in a back pocket sometime later as a pair of jeans goes into the washing machine. I may as well have somewhere to put these musings that doesn't place them at risk of turning into a mush and soiling the rest of my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment